Trio+ Wheelchair Lift
An easy, adaptable solution, the Stiltz Trio wheelchair lift helps wheelchair users live independently at home.
The Stiltz Trio Lift is an innovative wheelchair lift that has been designed to answer wheelchair users’ accessibility needs in the home.
Larger than the Stiltz Duo Home Lift but still compact, the Trio can fit a standard-sized wheelchair and is ideal for users with walking frames. The Trio Lift can give wheelchair users more freedom in the home and it is the perfect alternative to a stairlift.
Its larger interior cab space and heavier weight load means the lift can carry an extra person, easily transport luggage and carry other bigger items. The Stiltz Trio Lift is the only wheelchair lift on the market that can be fitted virtually anywhere in the home.
Unlike other wheelchair lifts, the Trio does not use noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems and is powered by a quiet electric motor drive system. It plugs straight into any normal 13 amp power socket and delivers flawless performance. The Trio Lift does not require load bearing walls as the lift uses the unique Stiltz dual rail technology which creates a self-supporting structure.
Assembled in the UK, the Stiltz Trio Lift offers unrivalled flexibility in terms of placement in the home. It can be installed in just one day* with minimal building work and disruption. From lounge to bedroom or hallway to study, the wheelchair lift requires a remarkably small space, so the choice can be yours.
Stiltz Trio+ is the new, spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home lift designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced and the lift has clear sides which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home. To make it even less intrusive the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
- Standard Finishes The Trio+ is finished in grey, while the Classic lifts have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain fitted as standard.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz Home Lifts.
To arrange for a quotation or for advice, please call us on 01353 653 753 or email here.