K-2 MK ll manual chair
Extra Long Handlebar Extension option now available. No more kicking of rear wheel.
- Extra Long Handlebar Extension brake levers now available, attendant operable from XL extension grips. Folds too. No extra cost.
- Safari kit option now improved with larger design bag capable of holding small personal belongings
- Spare wheel retainer now moulded in during seat manufacture to improve strength
- Camber Bar: Revised design: Emergency release holes now standard
- Camber bar: New optional retrofit-able locking system.
- Rear release clevis now has comfort buttons as standard. These reduce scratching and make release easier for users with reduced hand strength
- Tall User 50mm Extended seat option with longer Foam cushion. Increases overhang/length by 50mm.
- Handlebars Folding/Plain option: Now with improved handlebar clamp. Completely eradicates unwanted rotational movement of headrest or handlebar extensions, due to wear
- Foam Backrest option (50mm thick)
- Handrims now oval form warmer to the touch, lighter plastic construction.
- Handrim delete, no-cost option
- Hyperforma seat now available without sides for adult use.