Duo+ Through Floor Lift
The Stiltz Duo Home Lift is a unique and innovative domestic lift that can be fitted almost anywhere in the home.
The Duo is unlike any other conventional lift available as it does not require hydraulics or need to be fixed to walls. Our lifts are powered by an intelligent electric motor drive system that is very quiet and housed, out of sight, at the top of the lift.
The Stiltz Duo Home Lift simply plugs straight into any normal 13 amp power socket like any other household appliance. Using Stiltz dual rail technology, the lift is a self-supporting structure so that no extra weight burden is put on the home.
This means the lift can be installed in places where other home lifts will not fit. The clever design also means that installation can be completed in a fraction of the time and at a much lower cost.
Assembled in the UK, the Duo offers unrivalled flexibility in terms of placement in the home and is a safe, neat and discreet alternative to a stairlift. It can be installed in as little as one day* with minimal building work and disruption. From lounge to bedroom or hallway to study, the lift requires a remarkably small space, so the choice is yours.
Stiltz Duo+ is the newest addition to the Duo home lift range and is a stylish, compact home lift which is elegantly curved and designed to compliment any style of décor; contemporary or traditional. It allows the seasons to flood into your home while enabling you to move around you home with comfort and convenience.
- Standard Finishes The Duo+ is finished in grey, while the Classic lifts have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home lifts.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home lifts.
To arrange for a quotation or for advice, please call us on 01353 653 753 or email here.