Stairlift for Curved Staircase - 2000
If your staircase turns corners or has sub-landings you will need a curved stairlift. The 2000 twin curved rail system is tailored to your individual staircase ensuring the best possible fit.
- Manual swivel seat
- Unique ergonomically designed toggle switch for ease of use
- Safety sensors; the stairlift automatically cuts out if it comes into contact with an obstruction
- Internal batteries, enabling the stairlift to continue to run for a limited number of trips in the event of a power cut
- Includes two handheld remote controls, ideal for multiple users
- Upholstery choices available
- Standard weight limit of 115kg/18st
- Heavy duty motor able to carry up to 137kg/21.5st
- Folding footplate powered from arm switch
- Powered swivel seat
- Perch seat
- Powered hinged rail; allows the stairlift rail to be folded out of the way to avoid blocking doorways or access at the bottom of the stairs
To arrange for a quotation or for advice, please call us on 01353 653 753 or email here.