Salsa M - Pre Loved
by Sunrise Medical
The perfect combination of indoor manoeuvrability and outdoor performance.
With its mid-wheel drive technology, the Salsa M is able to deliver an extremely compact turning circle, allowing for great indoor manoeuvrability. A narrow width and very low seat height ensures that you're able to navigate through doorways and confined spaces effortlessly. When travelling outdoors, Quickie's all-wheel independent suspension and anti-pitch technology ensures stability and safety at all times.
All-wheel independent suspension
The patended Quickie all-wheel independent suspension ensures shocks and bumps are absorbed when riding over obstacles. The result - a softer and smoother ride over rough or uneven terrain.
Ultra small turning circle
Due to it's mid-wheel drive technology, the Salsa M power wheelchair can turn on its own axis, giving an ultra small turning circle that provides excellent indoor maneuverability in compact environments. In comparison, RWD and FWD chairs need to 'swing' around on its front or rear drive wheels, resulting in a wider turning circle.
Elimination of pitching
Quickie anti-pitch technology helps prevent the chair from pitching forward and backwards on slopes or when navigating hills, always keeping the driver stable with the minimum of movement. ...and you're still able to climb a 70mm kerb.
- Seat Width: 41 - 51cm (16" - 20")
- Seat Height: 40 - 47 cm (15.7" - 18.5")
- Seat Depth: 41 - 51 cm (16" - 20")
- Backrest Height: 46 - 51 cm (18" - 20")
- Armrest Height: 22 - 31 cm (8.6" - 12.2")
- Overall Width: 60 cm (23.6")
- Overall Length: 110 cm (43")
- Frame: Rigid
- Battery Size: 50 Ah
- Max. Range: 26 km (16 Miles)
- Seat Tilt: Mechanical: 0˚ - 9˚; Powered: 0° - 30° / optional -5° - +25°
- Back Recline: Powered: 0° - 30°
- Turning Radius: 61 cm (24")
- Max. Safe Slope: 8º
- Max Kerb Climb: 7.5 cm (2.9")
- Min. Wheelchair Weight: 113 kg (249lbs)
- Max. User Weight: 140 kg (22 Stone)
- Colours: Red