Medical Powder Free Disposable Clear Vinyl Gloves
Nutouch 1.5 New Generation Clear Vinyl Medical Examination Gloves Contains no natural rubber latex and offers extra protection against certain chemicals. This glove is suitable for a variety of non sterile applications. Our premium branded Vinyl powder free glove is ultra durable and made from 100% polyvinyl chloride. As they don’t contain any natural latex they are ideal for anyone who is concerned about allergies. Suitable for low risk tasks. Powder free and latex free with beaded cuff, easy to don and economical.
- Contains no natural rubber latex, ideal for latex allergy sufferers.
- Non textured surface.
- 100% polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Straight vinyl dip with polyurethene coating
- Powder free examination gloves.
- Beaded cuff to aid donning.
- Easy to don.
- Food safe glove except fatty foods.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. EN420, and EN374 series of standards. CE 0086 Category III.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), except fatty foods.
- All gloves have colour co-ordinated boxes for easy size identification.
- Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: S - XL
100 Gloves per box.