Enigma Energi Powerchair - Previously Loved
Enigma Energi Powerchair
The Enigma Energi Lightweight Powerchair has many luxury features normally found on the most expensive of chairs yet is surprisingly affordable. It is easy to handle and is extremely responsive, has a very small turning circle and is a pleasure to sit in.
- P & G Drives VR2 Controller as standard.
- Half fold back with steel back posts for additional strength.
- Welded front castors with pre-installed Kerb Climber bracketry.
- A top speed of 4mph on a full battery charge*.
- A tension and height adjustable, removable, deep comfort backrest.
- Built-in storage bag for the battery charger.
- Height and width adjustable, removable deep comfort arm pads.
- A maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge depending on user mass, terrain and battery condition.
- Tried and tested industry standard electronics.
- Has 20, 18 or 16 inch seat widths available.
- Anti tip wheels.
- Standard weight carrying capacity of 136kg (21 stone).
- Double Cross Brace for responsive maneuverability.
- Detachable batteries for easy storage with easy carry straps.
- The powerchair can fold and has a detachable basket for easy storage.
- Also various optional extras are available such as attendant controls, dual controls, kerb climbers and elevating leg rests.
61, 66, 71 cm (24, 26, 28 inch)
36 cm (14 inch)
118 cm (46 inch)
94 cm (37 inch)
40, 45, 50 cm (16, 18, 20 inch)
40 cm (16 inch)
53 cm (21 inch)
Maximum Weight Capacity
135 kg (21 st)