Battery Powered Alternating Seat Cushion
Sedens 500 Battery Powered Alternating Seat Cushion
The Sedens 500 is a light weight and versatile battery powered dynamic seat cushion designed specifically to be used in wheel chairs.
The seat cushion comprises dynamic air cells which alternate in a one in two cell cycle to offer the user pressure relief in the sacral area. The cushion also offers a static mode function.
The Sedens 500 is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery lithium battery which provides twelve hours of operation on a full charge.
This gives the user the freedom to go about their daily life whilst also receiving pressure area management.
PATIENT MOBILITY AND USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL UNIT
- Compact, lightweight and intuitive pump design
- Adjustable pump carrying bag to fit all sizes of wheelchair
- Up to twelve hours of battery life from a single charge
- Two way stretch cover
- Foam insert to support thigh area
- Non slip base
- Low Pressure and Low Battery alarms
- Intuitive and easy to use weight setting function
- Adjustable cycle time length for optimum user care and comfort
- Removable top and bottom cover for easy cleaning
Dimensions: 25 x 12.5 x 5.7 cm
Weight: 0.96 kg
Supply: DC 12V, 1.25A by adaptor, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Cycle Time: 10,15,20 mins
Dimensions: 43 x 43 x 10 cm
Cell Height: 6 cm
Weight: 1.11 Kg
Cover Material: Two way stretch
Cell Material: Nylon / PU
Base Material: Nylon / PU
Cushion Design: Contour foam base with 4 air cells
Flame Retardency: EN597-1 & EN597-2
Maximum User Weight: 120 Kg
For a price, please contact us on 01353 653 753 or email email@example.com